PDA

View Full Version : December Aquarium Trip

luminary
11/15/2001, 11:43 PM
The next Tampa Bay Reef Club get together is going to be on December 1st and will be held at the Florida Aquarium. We will be getting a behind the scenes tour of their facilities. It will be $11.75/person for admission and the tour. The tour will start at 1:00 PM. After the tour we will have time to walk through the rest of the aquarium. Afterwards, I am having everyone back to my place for a little reef club holiday party. Deborah Albert has also invited us to her house before the aquarium for snacks.

I need anyone who is planning on attending to RSVP with me as soon as you can. We got a couple dollars discount based on a group rate so I need to give a head count to the aquarium. When you RSVP with me, I will give you any directions you need.

You can reach me via email at luminary@liquidchaos.net

Please feel free to bring any family or friends.

We hope to see you there!

Matt

Mako
12/01/2001, 08:06 PM
Just wanted to say it was great to meet with all you folks today at the Fl. Aquarium. Looking forward to getting together again with all of you. Had to scoot early due to a prior engagement otherwise Pattie and I would have gone to Matt's for the party. Take care all and thanks again. Let's start putting one together for Jan.