PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan: your mailbox is full

SHOmuchFUN
11/02/2004, 11:01 AM
Good idea on the plumbing. Ironically, it's probably one of the most important components of your reef tank. If your plumbing fails, so does the ENTIRE tank. Take your time and do it right! :thumbsup:

I probably have 3 or so more pieces, each are between 5-10 lbs a piece. I think I may try and sell my HUMONGOUS colt coral and just replace it with a piece of LR to make room for some SPS. Not to mention it's waging chemical warfare with the surrounding acros and monti's. hehehe.

I'll keep it running until I get rid of all of the rock. IF you want to stop by and take a look at it, you're welcome to. You're also welcome to my gigantic colt coral if you want to buy it. It includes a hairy mushroom and a piece of pocillopora. Let me know what you want to do, I may just chop it and bring it into the pet disadvantage or Milton Mini Reef. PM me if interested.

-Erik

mogulski
11/02/2004, 11:14 AM
well i thought that i did it right, but that wasn't the case. damm leaky bulkheads!.
if you want to break down that tank, i can put the LR in my 55 until the 90 is ready. it's ****ing me off, it's so close to being ready, but haven't the time to complete it. within the next few weeks she should be up and going.

as far as the colt, in not that interested, maybe a frag to hang out in ther sump. I'll be looking mainly for SPS once my system is stable and ready to go. Pete had a piece of colt that grew very, large in a short time.
I cleaned up my mailbox. thanks for the message.

-Jonathan

mogulski
11/02/2004, 11:16 AM
damm mods cant even say pi$$. i guess that is a good thing, but this isn't a forum for 12 year olds. lose that potty mouth and play by the rules and you wont get modified.

SHOmuchFUN
11/02/2004, 11:19 AM
K, no problem!

It doesn't matter to me, I'd like to break it down sooner than later, as it's just taking up space and electricity. I don't have a scale either, so I can't weigh it. If you have one, make sure you bring it. I'm a bad judge of weight and don't want to rip you off :lol: I'll be around this weekend at SOME point. Give me a call or PM me a time.

No problem on the colt. Just thought since you were going from a 55 to a 90, you'd have a lot of real estate to play with! I'll probably just cut it up. MWUAHAHAHA :furious:

mogulski
11/02/2004, 11:44 AM
erik,
pmed ya

nolofinwe
11/03/2004, 05:23 PM
hey erik, am i getting the idea that you are looking to unload some rock and a large colt coral. I might be interested if that's the case.

thanks!

SHOmuchFUN
11/03/2004, 07:03 PM
Where'd you get that idea? Heheheh

SHOmuchFUN
11/04/2004, 08:30 AM
Jonathan has first dibs on the rock if he comes on Sunday... If you want to stop by and take a look at my monster colt, feel free. You both can come on Sunday and decide what you want to take.

SHOmuchFUN
11/04/2004, 08:35 AM
PM sent Jonathan..

Nolo, I'll take a picture of the colt and post it on Friday to see if it's anything you're interested in.

nolofinwe
11/04/2004, 09:34 AM
thanks!