PDA

View Full Version : November meeting

Agu
11/02/2004, 10:16 AM
Brian Greene will be hosting the November meeting of ACROS Saturday November 13th starting at 2 pm. Brians coral farm fills a two car garage so there will be plenty of corals/fish to look at. This will be a joint meeting with the Tampa club and draws Reefers from throughout the state.

Brian will supply ribs and burgers, everyone is asked to bring a large dish to pass.

Also the meeting will include a frag auction so bring frags if you wish to sell them and a cooler to transport any purchases home.

See you there,

Agu

If you didn't get this email check your spam filter first, if it's not there and you want to be on the email list drop me a pm with your address.

stevemc
11/08/2004, 09:33 AM
I will be coming. Possibly my wife Kate also. I will post later if I can get a positive on her though. I will bring some kind of side dish, do we know what is being brought so there are not 2 of the same? Post what you all are bringing so we can figure it out. I was thinking a large salad with a couple bottles of salad dressing. Also what frags might be brought? I really dont have much to trade or auction, but would be interested in buying some SPS. Steve.

myakkareef
11/09/2004, 05:01 PM
My wife and I will be there...I believe a cheese and apple tray with some carmal dipping sauces is in order....
Hope to see everyone there Scott & Dawn

stevemc
11/11/2004, 09:01 AM
I think I will change my dish to some home made cole slaw instead of salad. Goes better with BBQ. I saw Jeff Parisi at shift change this morning, he said he will be joining, and will come to Brians. He's going to bring a broccoli and rice cassarole. He was at the last meeting. See you all there, Steve.

stevemc
11/11/2004, 06:38 PM
Whos bringing frags? And what kinds? Let us know whats coming. Steve.

Agu
11/12/2004, 01:20 PM
I'm bringing macaroni and cheese, goes with a barbecue :D .

Agu