PDA

View Full Version : Dec Meeting - Who's coming and what are you bringing?

Aquariust
11/15/2001, 05:01 PM
I'll be there, and I have no idea what I'm bringing at this moment. I'll be sure to post it when I have a list.

johnny
11/15/2001, 06:30 PM
Now that I'm a bit more awake, let's try this again in the correct forum :D

Aquariust, I'll bring the frogspawn for you (the hood is for a friend in the RPI Aquarium Club that I recently got to start up a FOWLR 10g... and now she's getting more and more interested in it and looking for more lighting. I've contacted her to see if she would like the 10g hood... i'm pretty sure she will, but either way i'll bring the frogspawn for you)

I'm not looking for much for the colt frag. Whatever you have to spare, if an sps great, if not... whatever pretty much :) Just give me some choices :)

I may also have frags of red/white centered polyps, baby blue/gray polyps, beige polyps, tan polyps, green four spotted brown polyps, xenia.

Also, if someone is willing to trade for other sps....
Pink pocilliopora
http://members.fortunecity.com/johnnyq627/150gal/corals/sps/acropora/pocilliopora/pink_pocilliopora_damicornis/26Oct01/frags/DSCN2553.JPG

Lime Pocilliopora (pic of mother colony, not frag)
http://members.fortunecity.com/johnnyq627/150gal/corals/sps/acropora/pocilliopora/lime_pocilliopora_damicornis/26Oct01/DSCN2526.JPG

Pink Seriatopora (pic of mother colony, not frag)
http://members.fortunecity.com/johnnyq627/150gal/corals/sps/acropora/pink_seriatopora/26Oct01/DSCN2542.JPG

And possibly some others.

Nick

katspaw
11/15/2001, 07:26 PM
Johnny
how did you get the seriatapora to grow sideways like that, Dude the sand is on the wall. :D sorry couldn't help my self.
Anyone have medium size frags or colonies they want to sell Dan and Joe would be interested in them. Most of my large corals are non- fraggers except unless someone wants some creme seriatapora.:)

Tracey

johnny
11/15/2001, 08:04 PM
Not to sound rude, but i'd rather trade my stuff to other reefers just because. Then again I don't know what this store is like, the ones I'm used to.... I would NEVER sell any corals to :) If the markup wasn't horrible on the captive corals, i'd consider selling my frags/colonies to an LFS if no one else wanted it, but I'd usually rather trade to a hobbiest.

Nick

katspaw
11/15/2001, 10:25 PM
Nick,
I am sorry you feel that way.:(

Tracey

Aquariust
11/15/2001, 11:31 PM
Hey Nick sent you an email

Nagel
11/16/2001, 05:21 AM
Unfortunately I won't be there. :(

It's the girlfriends birthday, and being a weekend and all, I know she wants to go out, spend the day, get dinner, blah blah blah...

Bummin, those 24 - 180 gallon tanks sound insane, much less that huge display tank.

Oh well, Gonna have to wait till January's meeting. But thats ok, my reef is stuffed as it is, I couldn't trade another piece if I wanted to without using a shoehorn to pack it in the 29. By January the 75 shoud be cycled enough to move my softies over. Then I can grow out frags and will have much more to trade :)

oh well........

johnny
11/16/2001, 09:40 AM
Bummer Nagel!

Nick

Aquariust
11/16/2001, 12:33 PM
OK, I may be bringing a friend or two. I will find out asap, but since it's at the lfs, it shouldn't matter.

katspaw
11/16/2001, 12:58 PM
John You can bring five I don't care I just need their names.:) you can email it to me.

Rovert
11/16/2001, 02:02 PM
Eric, you sure you can't find a restaurant up in NY somwhere? :D :D :D

johnny
11/17/2001, 03:16 AM
There's a few excellent restraurants right down the road actually... ;)

Nick

Aquariust
11/17/2001, 11:12 AM
Yes, that's it Nagel! Bring here to dinner in NY! Then, stay at a hotel for the night? I'm sure reef splendor would hold the frags for you until Sunday? j/k

Anyways, you could buy her a 20High for her birthday!

:D