PDA

View Full Version : Calcium Reactor

Rpierce
10/31/2004, 07:30 PM
Need some help. I am looking for a calcium reactor but don't know what kind to buy. Any opinions? Or does anyone have one for sale. Let me know.

-Rick

bugshop
10/31/2004, 08:15 PM
Hi Rick,
I've looked into the DIY reactors but haven't
done anything about it.
There may be someone in the area with one for sale
or at least with some experience with them.

Timmy

oceanarus
11/01/2004, 06:06 PM
Talk to Justin Field at Tideline (whenever you make it down to the Charleston area). He builds them and they are quite affordable. He built one for me and it has been keeping chemistry rock solid!

bugshop
11/01/2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by oceanarus
Talk to Justin Field at Tideline (whenever you make it down to the Charleston area). He builds them and they are quite affordable. He built one for me and it has been keeping chemistry rock solid!

Hi Alan,
How have you been?
I've heard about Justin,
Do you have any idea what they include and (tank, media)
and approx. cost?

Timmy

frogspawn6
11/02/2004, 09:10 AM
The one I got from him included everything, I am hesitant to quote a price as I got a 'special' deal. I'm sure it will be competative with the comercially built ones. Give him a call, he'll be able to give you a better idea.

oceanarus
11/02/2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by frogspawn6
The one I got from him included everything, I am hesitant to quote a price as I got a 'special' deal. I'm sure it will be competative with the comercially built ones. Give him a call, he'll be able to give you a better idea.

Ooops that was me. A co-worker was logged in on our office computer and I didn't notice untill I posted.