PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis, MO - leather coral, anthelia, etc

jer
11/14/2001, 12:53 PM
I have a large Singularia finger leather, lots of cladiellia, anthelia, mushrooms. Trade/sell? I am in St. Louis, MO (Ballwin)

schrader mo
11/15/2001, 04:40 PM
would you be willing to ship?

icepick96
11/16/2001, 01:38 AM
Hey jer, I was wondering what kind of shrooms you have and for how much? I don't have anything for trade due to young tank. I live in Rolla, MO. No problems picking up. Either post reply or email me at icepick96@hotmail.com

jer
11/16/2001, 07:51 AM
Shrader/Icepick,
I think the shipping cost would be too expensive, the Singularia is pretty big.

As for the mushrooms, I do not have a huge amount. But I do have several rocks with either green stiped or reddish-orange mushrooms and some ricordea (brown/red/green). If you want I can e-mail you a photo Monday.

icepick96
11/17/2001, 02:24 AM
Hey jer, pics would be cool. Interested in the ricordea and reddish/orange shrooms. I hear theres a new LFS opening in Clayton soon, if not open all ready. Next week is screwed up due to the holiday but I'm thinking of taking a drive to St. Louis the first weekend of Dec.:thumbsup:

dcowan
11/20/2001, 10:48 PM
Jer,

I also live in ballwin and am looking to buy/trade some corals and mushrooms.

Also what seems to be everyones pick for the best st. louis area marine fish store...

jer
11/21/2001, 09:49 AM
Anyone is welcome to stop by. Send me an e-mail at johnr@airmasters.com. Icepick I can not find my camera!

griss
11/21/2001, 01:04 PM
JER and Icepick, let's get together and go to Saltwater City that first week in December. Nanook went there yesterday and said the fish systems are mostly up and very nice. He said that the prices are good and the livestock is in good health. The coral systems are not up yet.

Icepick can meet me at my house, then we can head over to JER's house. I want to see your tank JER (and see how the frags you got from me are doing).

Then, if they are available, we can head to ReeferRon's house and then Nanook's. After touring the personal tanks we could head to SWC.

Wooo Hooo, anyone else want to get in on the tank tour?

JER, if you still cannot find your camera and want to borrow mine email or call me so we can work out the details.

Griss

jer
11/21/2001, 01:14 PM
Thats what I like someone who takes charge.
Count me in

icepick96
11/22/2001, 12:19 PM
I was hoping you (griss) or dave (nanook) were watching this thread. Count me in on the Tank tour. Good to see you guys know each other more the merrier. As for the camera jer, seeing them in person is way better than a picture anyday. I have to make sure there is no overtime scheduled for that weekend before I make any definite plans. Need to know what day is better Sat. or Sun. I know Nanook probably would suggest Sun. What does everyone else think. Happy Bird Day to all. :uzi: :bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce3: :bounce3:

dcowan
11/23/2001, 08:56 AM
Does anyone know if saltwater city is open yet? and if so were is it at.

Thanks,

griss
11/27/2001, 08:47 AM
Icepick,

Yes Nanook cannot make it unless we meet on Sunday. Which weekend were you talking about? This coming weekend or the following. Let me know ASAP so I can plan accordingly.

Dcowan,

SWC is open but only has fish in stock at this time. Nanook has been there and said the place is really nice, fish are healthy and systems are well maintained. I believe that they will have corals available sometime after mid November.

Griss

dcowan
11/27/2001, 07:24 PM
Do you have an address for SWC?