PDA

View Full Version : FMAS Frag Swap

Bocaswim
10/25/2004, 09:10 PM
Just wanted to remind folks that FMAS is hosting a statewide frag swap this weekend. I have not recieved my newsletter lately so I don't have all the details, but just wanted to give you a heads up.

Perhaps someone with the details could post more info.

Unfortunately I am away this weekend, and will have to miss it. I do know that Rafael (fragguy) on RC will be there with some of his exotic SPS. He also has a website you can check out- the coral nursery. He grows out a really nice green with purple rim cap and he is also the source of ORA's Miami Orchid.

Have fun:)

tperk9784
10/25/2004, 10:08 PM
http://www.fmas1955.org/current_events/annual_frag.html

You can find out all the info you need here.

Miamiluis and Chrisaggie from here and frags.org will be there and they have some really nice stuff too.

You can check out both of thier stuff on frags.org if you search for thier usernames.

Tim

gwsillinois
10/29/2004, 05:54 AM
its this saturday from 1 till 4 at the ifga hall of fame next to bass pro shopps

ctaegar
11/01/2004, 12:22 PM
So - how was it, everyone? I was up in Jacksonville so also had to miss it. Anyone get anything magnificent?

tperk9784
11/01/2004, 06:56 PM
It was not all that Chris, They didn't have a very good turnout on the trader/seller side. I did however get a good grab bag of digitata for a mere 15 bucks. and I got 2 PPE's :)

Tim

Notanthr4
11/05/2004, 04:30 PM
it was a total waste of time