PDA

View Full Version : Any Addictive Fishing Fans?

Bullredchaser
10/25/2004, 02:02 PM
If so besides being a part of FMAS Im also active with the SAIL Fishing Club.And I know alot of the people in FMAS is just as addictive to fishing as we are to our tanks.So I thought Id invite every one who is a fishing fanatic (like ChrisAggie,Sonic,and Herman) to come see the Guest speaker this Wenesday(Oct 27) Capt Blair Wiggins from the Addictive Fishing Show(OLN).Everyone is welcome to come and there is no charge.Its held at the Downtowner in the back of there Maxwell Room(408 S. Andrews Ave) in Ft. Lauderdale .And starts at 7:30 but you should arrive around 6;30-7:00.Bring your wife and kids if you like as the Downtowner has pretty good food and ice cold beer.So dont be shy and come and see the Mogan man himself.

Don_Gnomio
10/25/2004, 02:49 PM
im not part of a club but i like fishing. i relly dont like rod and reel fishing but prefer spearfishing and free diveing.

Bullredchaser
10/25/2004, 02:58 PM
Don Ive tried meditation on the side of the boat to Freedive and spearfish but right when I find the fish Im after its time for me to head to the surface as Im out of air.I maybe last a minute under water if Im lucky.But give me a tank and Ill get you all the lobsters and hawgs you want. Alot of my Cuban friends are great at Free diving but Im definetly lousy at it.

Don_Gnomio
10/25/2004, 03:56 PM
hmm... ive been doing it since i was 4 and now i could hold my breath for about a minute, however my dad is insane when i comes to holding his breath, he is asmatic(sp??) and can freedive 60 ft and hold his breath for almost 2 min.!

H_Bomb
10/26/2004, 08:34 AM
Sounds great! I'll be there..if I'm in town.

Treeman
10/26/2004, 11:04 AM
I'll try and be there. We can talk about it tonight at the meeting.

Bullredchaser
10/26/2004, 12:47 PM
Alright Ill see yall tonite.Treeman if you see this before tonite bring me a bag of sand.40lbs should cover my next project.