PDA

View Full Version : Can I join?

predatory_orca
10/24/2004, 06:04 AM
Hi Reefers,

I'm in Sweetwater, TX. I know of one other reef tank in this whole pathetic 4 miles in any one direction town. They don;t believe in pet stores here, and the nearest LFS is in Abilene, with a humble saltwater section at Pet Stop and Pam's Pets at best. I would love to join TARE, and attend my first frag swap ever. Tell me more about it if ya'll don;t mind? Thanks in advance. By the way, when you attend a frag swap, do you have to bring frags of your own? Can you buy frags? I'm not trying to haord what I have, it's just that...well I don't have any corals yet, and by the time my beautiful lavender Ricordias come in, and the next meeting happens, I doubt they'll be ready for fragging that soon. I am also expecting green Ricordias on the same rock, those I will part with, except for 1. That makes 7 polyps for trading at a swap. I'm also expecting some gorgeous solid deep navy blue mushrooms some time this week. So hopefully I'll have something to bring to the swap whenever the next one is. When is it? Very eager here!