PDA

View Full Version : Nice 2 see you guys !

bahrhoops
11/11/2001, 07:08 PM
Nice too meet up with everyone again - Rovert thanks for hosting and showing us all your wet stuff !
John - thanks for the lights.
see you soon - steve :D

katspaw
11/11/2001, 07:21 PM
Yes it was great getting together with everyone again. We will wait for John to post the group picture of this bunch. :D Now, let's not forget about the Dec 8th meeting over at ReefSplendor. John will be posting the new website real soon and we will announcing it here. :) Robert Thank you for opening up your home for us. It was a pleasure, and I enjoyed myself enormously. Please let me know about the beta testing for the program. Guys, anyone interested in the Dec 8th meeting Please let me know. Be sure to check out our website and you will be able to gather more info on ReefSplendor.
Thank you guys so much--JimRoth for the corals, Uri for the pump, John for the tank and the sand, and Steve for the pink stuff :D

Tracey

Rovert
11/11/2001, 07:36 PM
Had a great time, and lots of laughs. Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Fazm79
11/11/2001, 08:17 PM
Yeah Rov thanks again for a great time. Your tanks really add a new dimension to your X-10 automated bachelor pad =P. Food was great and the fish talk was even better. Great to see your bf with the 250s and that really nice blue carpet anemone.

Aquariust
11/12/2001, 12:59 AM
OMG I had a great time! Not like last time, I was in a hurry to get home. We should have them on the weekends more often, no hurry:)

Robert thanks for hosting the meeting. Your pad was awesome! All those gadgets and no digi cam? The food and beverages were great. Can't wait to see the tanks tomorrow w/ the lights on:D

Thanks Uri for the frogspawn, Erik for the orange zooanthids and macroalgae (BTW thank your GF for taking the club pic), Jim thanks for the loads of xenia, Fazm for the spaghetti macro, Steve thanks for the gorg, polyops, and coralinne scrapings.

Had a great time! Can't wait til next meeting. I'll be posting the new web site's address tomorrow.

ATLANTIS
11/12/2001, 09:17 AM
Another good time!!!

This is a great group of reefers......

John, You didn't see Robert's digi cam because it was most likely hidden in the bedroom (Aimed at the bed prolly :) )

Thanks to all of you about the X10 info.... looks like I have yet another toy ;)

Rovert
11/12/2001, 10:57 AM
ROFL!

I'm not sayin' nuthin', but my life would be complete if the CP950 had MPEG support. :D

volk23
11/12/2001, 11:18 AM
same here, had lots of fun. Robert has a nice and cool place full of man toys. He's not married is he? :)

I think he should give a better(more detailed) presentation on X10 some other time, because many of us are interested by know nothing about it.