PDA

View Full Version : kent ro or oceanus from aquatic reef systems

JEFFRO
11/11/2001, 02:25 AM
I need some help. I have a 90 gal reef and I need an ro/di unit.
Which one should i get. kent marine max hi-s or an oceanus 4 stage from aquatic reef systems? I am on city water. Thanks for the help.:D

NewMariner
11/12/2001, 02:27 PM
I just bought the Oceanus system from Bryan. I am very Pleased with it. Its 100gpd and seems to work very well. Of course, I just had it up and running for about a few hours so... I would definately go with Aquatic Reef Systems as Bryan gives the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE....and that in itself is worth its weight in gold....

Trip
11/12/2001, 07:07 PM
I use a KENT Hi-S system, BUT I am thinking of going with the Oceanus system when I move. It seems like a better value and higher quality from what I can tell. I've never actually seen the Oceanus, and I've never had any problems with the KENT. I'm just expressing opinion.

TRIP

thezookeeper1
11/13/2001, 04:25 PM
I've had a Oceanus since Sept. and it's the best deal around. The water quality is excellent and the customer service is even better! Great system, great value. I recommend them to anyone! HTH

Joanne

stevec999
11/14/2001, 09:19 AM
I just got my Oceanus system last night. Looks to be good quality and I had it up and running in about 30 minutes. It is a nice system at a very good price.

Steve

donut
11/16/2001, 06:36 AM
I've had my kent hi-s 60 for about a year and never had a problem. I'm no expert but I think all the "top of the line" units are all going to be pretty good. Consider a drinking water attachment cause your reef shouldn't be the only thing to have good clean H2O.