PDA

View Full Version : request for pictures

benjavan
10/18/2004, 09:50 PM
As many of you heard at the October Meeting, Keith and I are trying to get a booth at a trade show in November. I am working on making a booth that will show off the club. I am planning on using club members photos in the design of the booth. If you would like a photo of your tank/tanks displayed at this trade show please bring them to the November meeting. I will use the 9 photos that best show what this club is all about. All other photos will be used in a photo album that will be on display at the booth. For use in the booth I will need 8x10 photos. These top 9 phots will be mounted on to plexi-glass and used as part of the display. We will then use this display at other shows and big auctions. The photos will NOT be returnable but will serve as a permanant showcase of the quality of this club. Names of members tanks will be used by request.

Your help will be greatly appreciated, the more we have to chose from the better. Email me at benjavan@lycos.com or add to this thread with question or coments

Thank you

Ben