PDA

View Full Version : BTA clones and Blue Shrooms FREE! (Boynton)

oceanjunkie
10/14/2004, 08:26 AM
My BTA split yesterday. I now have 2 little clones that I was able to capture which need new homes ASAP. They are greenish with brownish bases. I've had the main BTA for 3years now, and this will be the second time its split. I keep it under 2x55watt PCs (not for long!!).

Since I had my hands in the tank, I took the opportunity to slice off a lot of the blue shrooms which have been getting too close to other corals. There's probably around 10 of them.

I have all of these things in little yogurt containers floating in the tank, so they need to go quick! Free to club members.

email me or call if interested. I'm in Boynton Beach

oceanjunkie@hotmail.com

oceanjunkie
10/14/2004, 08:44 AM
Pete has claimed the BTAs. I still have a bunch of blue shrooms available.

-Jeff

oceanjunkie
10/15/2004, 08:18 AM
I was able to capture another one of the clones this morning, so I have another little BTA if anybody is interested.

-Jeff

nanokeeper
10/15/2004, 10:36 PM
Thank you Jeff for the BTA and shrooms. The BTA is much more green than I anticipated. After droping it into the tank with the actinics on it was glowing. I'm using your idea of attaching the shrooms to a small rock. I expect it will work great.

Thanks again and I will give you a call later next week when I'm going to go get some more NSW. Take care.

Pete

oceanjunkie
10/18/2004, 08:52 AM
No problem Pete, and thanks for the green shrooms and candy cane. The cane opened right up and looks very healthy. I'm attaching the shrooms and hope to keep them near the bottom (there's not much color happening down there). I'm down for a trip to the beach, just give me a call.

If anybody else is interested, I still have a healthy and a not so healthy BTA clone for the taking.

-jeff

Ludwigia73
10/19/2004, 07:35 PM
I'm interested... and if you have anything else let me know! I've got stuff to trade, also! I have a beautiful green long tentacle plate coral I'm looking to trade, and lots of xenias. I have a nice zooanthid coloration, 3 polyps on a rock.

oceanjunkie
10/20/2004, 07:51 AM
Looks as if everything is accounted for. Thanks!

KING OF THE REEF
02/18/2005, 10:47 PM
do u have ne more shrooms for free?

KING OF THE REEF
02/21/2005, 08:39 PM
hey jeff thanks alot for the bta and the other stuff. thanks again