PDA

View Full Version : Need an emerald mithrax crab in NJ/NY

kennerd
11/08/2001, 11:22 AM
Looking for an emerald mithrax crab to help with a valonia outbreak in a 12 gal nano. I had one in the past that kept everything under control, but after getting rid of all of the valonia, proceeded to scrape a bunch of my coralline off, so I traded him in. That was back when the tank had just started to form the fun, pink stuff, and I didn't want to lose it. Now the tank is well-established, and there is an abundance of coralline, so I think I can deal with some loss in exchange for valonia control.

swaps, cash or donations welcomed or even borrowing the little bugger. Would prefer to go with a local reefer in the noirthern NJ / southern NY area.

Thanks

Ken

Nagel
11/10/2001, 09:09 AM
Hey kennerd,

Check out Pet Place II on Rt 23 North in Wayne. They usually have a few in stock, and cost is like $4-5.

HTH

kennerd
11/10/2001, 11:37 AM
Thanks, bud: I just haven't gotten out to see that place in wuite a while.

Ken

kennerd
11/12/2001, 10:05 AM
Ironically, I was out to Pets Place II yesterday, and they had a whole slew of them. Unfortunately, we had a number of other stops to make, and decided to swing back there before heading home. Well, of course, it got too late, so I have to go back again.

Thanks

Ken