PDA

View Full Version : Next Meeting?

Treeman
10/07/2004, 05:35 AM
When is the next meeting? I thought we were going to Miami for the next one and I couldn't find it on the website.

And then the frag swap is on October 30, 1-4 at IGFA.

Bullredchaser
10/08/2004, 01:25 PM
The next meeting is at the Miami Childrens Museum on October 26. Here are the directions. From north or south: Take I-95 northbound or southbound. Exit at I-395/MacArthur Causeway. Exit at Watson Island and follow road to the museum. Museum and parking on left.

Reefanatic67
10/13/2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Treeman
When is the next meeting? I thought we were going to Miami for the next one and I couldn't find it on the website.

And then the frag swap is on October 30, 1-4 at IGFA.

Matt, you coming down for this one? I gotta check the calendar, but I believe I'll be in town for this one.

Treeman
10/14/2004, 05:47 AM
I am trying to work it out. I may take my son out of school and go to Parrot Jungle for the afternoon and then the meeting. Thats the plan anyway :)

I am trying to get 90% of my stock a into the new GH by the end of the month. That way anything I have left I can bring to the swap.

Reefanatic67
10/14/2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Treeman
I am trying to work it out. I may take my son out of school and go to Parrot Jungle for the afternoon and then the meeting. Thats the plan anyway :)

I am trying to get 90% of my stock a into the new GH by the end of the month. That way anything I have left I can bring to the swap.

Do you need any orange on orange monti digi frags? I got tons of the stuff..... Heck, I'll trade 'em for any blue or teal zoos as I lost my whole colony.

Unless things change dramatically, it looks like I will be in Birmingham, AL that week. :( I'm trying to get a reprieve, as I've been on the road most of this month, but....it ain't looking good! I'll know more next week...

Manny........

Ludwigia73
10/17/2004, 07:16 PM
I'd take an orange monti... I've got xenias for trade, and I'd meet ya halfway! I'm interested in your blue acro, too!