PDA

View Full Version : A good RO system to buy?

Joluko
11/06/2001, 04:22 PM
Can anyone recommend a good RO system that won't cost an arm & a leg?

Thx,
Joluko

Aquamans Reef
11/06/2001, 05:43 PM
I've always used a Spectrapure CHP-80, not that expensive and never had water problems. Joe

NewMariner
11/06/2001, 08:40 PM
Check out www.aquaticreefsystems.com Bryan has the VERY BEST customer service. I just bought a unit from him last week. I anxiously await its arrival.

DC321
11/06/2001, 08:59 PM
I have already purchased a Tornado from Reefpure at Aquariumwaterfilter.com. Dave is a good guyy and great service.

motox
11/06/2001, 11:30 PM
Same here, just got mine from Reefpure last week. Very nice unit, works excellent. Highly recommend it.

Kent

mtellin
11/07/2001, 12:29 AM
another plug for reefpure, I couldnt be happier with mine :D

Jack Napier
11/07/2001, 02:58 AM
Definately go with the Reefpure unit. Amazing customer service, and the unit performs flawlessly. It's also pretty inexpensive compared to some of the other units out there.

Ltspd
11/09/2001, 01:35 PM
I will 2nd aquatic reef systems, and the CS Bryan provides. It doesnt get any better.

dbmet
11/09/2001, 04:27 PM
I have bought several things from Bryan at Aquatic reef systems,
and have been satisfied with my purchases..All the emails I sent to him where answered promptly....

joeblue
11/09/2001, 09:27 PM
Aquatic reef systems is absolutely the best.:eek1:

ReefNutPA
11/10/2001, 12:15 AM
I have to agree with the other posters. I've yet to find a company with better customer service than Aquatic Reef Systems. Bryan is extremely helpful and so polite 'ya just want to smack him <g>. Seriously though, if you call Bryan and tell him what you're looking for and what you want to accomplish with a water system, he'll give you different options that will best suit your needs. They aren't looking to just make a sale...they look to give you exactly what you're looking for. To me, that is the ultimate in customer service. Kudo's to Bryan and the rest of the gang at Aquatic Reef Systems!

Tom

thezookeeper1
11/10/2001, 02:22 PM
I give TWO thumbs up to Aquatic Reef Systems and Bryan! I've had my 100 gpd Oceanus since Sept. and it couldn't be any better of a value! The water is perfect quality, it comes put together, no adjustments needed made! You get way more for your money than any other unit I've priced. And let me tell you, I know it depends on water pressure as to how many gpd you really get with these units, but this unit easily gives me 100 gpd! And my water pressure isn't that great. I got the flush kit, extra set of filters, and TDS meter with free shipping. It came to my door exactly when Bryan said it would and he's been in touch many times since then to see how the unit's been working for me. It's my first unit, but I'm happy with the choice by far. HTH

Joanne

SaltwaterNovice
11/11/2001, 09:43 PM
Another vote for Reefpure at Aquariumwaterfilter.com. Ask for Dave.

I just purchased the tornado a few weeks ago and it is beautiful.

Produces about five gallons in about an hour.