PDA

View Full Version : Free chaetomorpha

Agu
10/06/2004, 07:53 PM
Scott gave me way more than I needed, and it's growing fast.

If you can stop by lmk and I'll tear you off a big chunk.

Also have a leather and monti cap to frag,

pickup only please,

Agu

myakkareef
10/07/2004, 10:32 AM
Hey Agu, I have a question. I know you have never personally seen my setup. But I started that Monti out high in the tank thinking "stoney" needs light...but after a few days now it is starting to turn white. Last night I dropped it down towards the bottom thinking that it might be to much light...Any suggestions...

Agu
10/07/2004, 05:11 PM
If you have MH lower for sure, probably also with vho's. You can raise it slowly to acclimate.

You may want to check if other corals are irritating it too. I know my frogspawn irritates on of my montis if they touch, and the edge tuned white where they were in contact. Remember some corals put out sweeper tentacles...esp at night.

Agu

flatzboy
10/07/2004, 05:52 PM
I'm interested in the cheato and monti cap frag. How much for some cheato and the cap frag. I live in south Venice what part do you live on and what road? I can stop by this weekend probably.

Agu
10/08/2004, 12:19 PM
Price is FREE, I'm trying to bribe people to join the club ;) .

Do you know how to mount a monti cap frag to rock ? How far are you from Venice pets, we could meet there too.

Agu

flatzboy
10/11/2004, 05:40 PM
We could meet at the venice pet center just give me a time and day and i'll be there, don't you just glue them to a rock like other sps. I live about 5-8 miles from the venice pet center.