PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Sump and Refugium

Castle Rock Reef
11/06/2001, 12:03 PM
With all this talk of sumps and watching Bob pull out all that cool stuff, we have decied to build one of our own. More on this later.....

With that happeing, we have two sumps for sale as follows:

(Refugium, $125 obo) Refugium/sump from Sherman Tank. It is one of the newer smaller ones that they have out now and has the dimensions of 10"x16"x24". It comes with the following:

13 Watt 12" Jalli PC light 6700k bulb and a spare 7100k bulb
Live Mud/Sand with about 2" in the bottom and lots of life.
1 lone Mangrove
some grape Calupera and some Leafy Calupera

(Wet/Dry Sump, $70 obo) Amiralcle SL-50 without the overflow attachments. So it is a sump only from the hose down. I have most of the parts, and it is in great condition.

Jim

JEMichael IV
11/06/2001, 05:19 PM
You got a taker here. I would like to know the dimesions of the sump. I would like to add one to my 46g bowfront.

Also the refugium, can you post a picture? Or are you available so I can come and look at it?

Castle Rock Reef
11/07/2001, 12:24 PM
The Amiracle is 8"x14"x18". They will both individually fit under a 46 BowFront.

I will try and get a picture of it, but I need to find some of the cables in order to transfer the picture from the camera. You can come down and check it out whenever you want to.

Thanks,
Jim

JEMichael IV
11/08/2001, 06:52 AM
Great. let me know if you can get some pictures.

Also if you could give me your address I can get some directions off of mapquest to get an idea of the drive involved and what day would be best for me.

John

Castle Rock Reef
11/09/2001, 06:28 AM
You got e-mail :D