PDA

View Full Version : 20H Complete System for sale

buggle
10/03/2004, 03:02 PM
20H Complete Setup for sale
I'm getting a little too busy to maintain two tanks nowadays so I'm thinking about selling my 20H SPS tank. I'll be transferring most the SPS into my larger tank. Here's what's on the 20H. I'm keeping the skimmer to throw on my other tank.

20H glass tank (not drilled)
DIY Canopy with 4" fan built in
175W MH retro kit (magnetic ballast) 20K XM bulb, about 6 months old, also have an extra Hamilton 10K with probably three months left on it
2x55W ARO retro kit with 2 daylight bulbs (5 months old)
Custom stand
10G sump
External overflow with stockman stand pipe
Mag 5 return connected to a sqwd with locline
2 Maxi Jet 900
1 Maxi Jet 600
2 Float switches with 5.5G rubbermaid reservoir
1 100W heater
Little Temp digital thermometer
Mag Float glass cleaner
Light for the sump
About 30lbs of live rock
About 50 lbs of sand
Although with the sand and rock, I would suggest starting over with all that stuff. I was gone for two months and the skimmer got clogged and didn't run for sometime, so there's alot of nuisance algae growing on it including bubble. I have some chaeto in the sump you can have. Can also throw in some frags if interested. I might have missed some things. I can post pics if there is any interest in this. This is pretty much a spur of the moment sale, need the money and time.

Looking to get $260

thanks

buggle

BLUESMAN
10/03/2004, 03:07 PM
Well hey, Doc!! Fancy meeting you here on RC AND in Phoenix...Neighbor!! Anyone that has seen buggle's 55g tank, knows that the guy has a magic touch for reefs! Good Luck..and where are you going to find room in the 55g for more frags???
Blue

Fish4us
10/10/2004, 09:10 PM
We'd be interested :) I would appreciate a photo or two or a chance to come take a look before committing to it. We are just getting back into the hobby from taking a few years off.

Thanks
Jen and Matt

PMed you

njmar1
10/11/2004, 02:39 PM
Good deal- the stuff alone is worth it, Mag 5's and SCWD is $90 alone, lights the same, and the live rock if it's trashed can be left out and recycled as baserock. A sump never hurts, too.