PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 4' 250W MH/VHO Hood

Tom Berry
10/03/2004, 01:14 PM
I am going to have Tom P. make a canopy for me, and am thinking of selling my current light set up.

It is a CSL black powder coated aluminum hood, like the one on the reef tank at Pet Advantage. It is 4' L x 13.5" D x 6.5" H. It has fixtures for 2 250W single ended, mogul base MH bulbs, and 2 4' 110W VHO actinic bulbs. It has been retrofitted with 2 IceCap variable speed fans, and a 4 point adjustable wire hanging system. Ballasts, bulbs and cables are all included.

Ballasts are 2 250W IceCap HQI electronic ballasts, with quick disconnect sockets. These ballasts will run any 250W bulb, SE or DE. They are in a custom case, with a single power cord and switch for both. There is also an IceCap 440 for the VHOs.

The MH bulbs are 2 used ( I estimate at least 2-3 months usable life left.) AB 13Ks (Sorry, I am keeping my Aqua Connect 14Ks.). The VHOs are new URI super actinics.

If you are interested, please reply here, or PM me.

Tom:fish2:

Brad A.
10/03/2004, 07:40 PM
Hey Tom,

That Idaho Grape in your avatar is no longer your coral. I'd appreciate it if you would remove my coral from your avatar.

Thanks
PS, the grape has grown alot bigger in my reef. I think Zeovit retarded the growth in your tank.

just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOmuchFUN
10/03/2004, 09:38 PM
:lol:

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha

Now I own a piece of the grape. MWAHAHAHA

Watch it grow.... WATCH IT GROW MWAHAHAHA

What? You have no calcium reactor? ARE YOU MAD!?!??

Alright, I'm done. (but not kidding)