PDA

View Full Version : Dropping a line

lalleman
10/02/2004, 12:14 AM
Hey guys, sorry havent posted much here, work has been driving me crazy lately with real weird hours. Was hoping to maybe swing by for the Oct meeting but they switched me to an evening shift so ill be working that day. I stopped by that Atlantis store to pick up salt and gave you guys another plug today. Pauline? think her name was said she will probably drop by here to say hi and try to get to know a couple of folks.
Since my last post of introducing my self (thanks to john of course) I purchased my first reef set up and omg I cant stop researching and looking for upgrades, im telling ya, ITS A SICKNESS!
Oh by the way just wanted to let you guys know, I successfully designed about a 500 gpd DI unit and currently constructing a smaller and more efficient unit, probably a 200gpd unit. Maybe a new business for me someday and I have your comments and John to thank for it.
I read these posts everyday but rarely post cause I just dont feel knowledgable enough yet but I think im getting there. The tank I have is alrdy doing 10 times better than the guy who had it and the life in it is unreal. Well its bout 1am and I just got home and im wired of course so sorry for the long post. Take care and ill post more often and try REALLY hard to meet a few of you, Im tired of talking to just John! jk bud hehe

Hedonist
10/02/2004, 05:45 AM
Not only is it SICKNESS but an ADDICTION as well......

I cannot remember what parf of ME you are from......perhaps having a tank tour will be one way to meet some of us... I am open to having tours between our 'normal' meets as well as during a meet.......especially while the weather is freindly

You or anyone else wanting to have an 'open tank' should just post a thread... I am sure there will be some interested people

lalleman
10/02/2004, 07:57 AM
Just moved to Sanford in July, originally from New Orleans :D

SOMEthinsFISHY
10/04/2004, 07:00 AM
JUST keep posting LEE u know enuf navy man besides there is always someone who has not done as much as u looking 4 some one who cares !

SaltyDogg
10/05/2004, 09:16 PM
Welcome aboard lalleman.............

Hope to catch up with you in the future.....if you are ever up in the Bangor area stop in for a visit.......

Bryan

SOMEthinsFISHY
10/06/2004, 04:57 AM
HE is coming up here on sat bryan and i will bring him over there !