PDA

View Full Version : October Meeting

esoxreefer
10/01/2004, 02:15 AM
Sorry for the lack of attention I have had with VMA for a while. Lots going on in my life. Anyway, enough excuses. I can host next Tuesday night for the club. It sounds like Tuesdays are going to be difficult for people to manage for a while here. Again, my appologies for not paying attention. Lets see what we can do to get a different night that works better for most people. We can talk about that on here and Tueday night for those that can make it.

My house is located at 34 1/2 Grant St in Burlington. I was thinking 7 pm would work. If you have any questions on how to get here please just send me an email. I am going to change my email addy to Esox_Environments@att.net Thats the email for my new business (one of the many reasons I have been busy). I hope I can get some of you guys over to have a look at my algae reef- pretty intense crop of several speciesof hair algae. It looks AWESOME!!

Drew

SHOmuchFUN
10/01/2004, 08:58 AM
If it's a Tuesday night, I cannot attend. I work Tuesday and Thursday nights.

Drew, when you have some free time, you need to stop by and see my reef. You've seen a lot of it piece by piece, but have never seen it in its entirety.

By the way, any other night other than those mentioned above works for me, anytime after 3:30.

Waterbury Guy
10/01/2004, 09:18 AM
I can make it on Tuesday, but I think we should try and find a night where everyone can make it. I work days, so most nights usually aren't a problem for me.

mogulski
10/01/2004, 10:35 AM
see you on tuesday october 5. thats the day playoff's begin. i love october. i remember where your house is.

-Jonathan

tsalter
10/03/2004, 08:51 PM
Don't think i am going to make it. I have class till 7:30 and after 12 hours of work and class I am about as usefull as a mark weiss product

mogulski
10/03/2004, 10:21 PM
waterbury guy,

do you want to check out that cpr overflow? if so i'll bring it to drew's.

-Jonathan

Waterbury Guy
10/04/2004, 06:55 AM
Yes, if you could bring it for me to look at that would be great!
Scott

fishfarmer
10/04/2004, 08:03 PM
I'll be there.

Al

mogulski
10/05/2004, 08:37 AM
so for tonight at Drew's we have: Scott, Al, myself and our host Drew. Anyone else? Brad are you in? i hope that it works to your schedule

SHOmuchFUN
10/06/2004, 08:56 PM
Any report as to how the meeting went, what you guys talked about? Common! Not all of us were there.

Waterbury Guy
10/07/2004, 08:07 AM
There weren't too many of us there, so not too much relevant to the club was discussed. I believe attendees were Drew, Brad, Jonathan, Bob, Al, and myself. I was able to pick up the first piece to my basement sump, the CPR overflow. There's no turning back now, I've invested $45!

SHOmuchFUN
10/07/2004, 08:19 AM
Sounds like a pretty typical meeting, although there were a few more there than usual.

There have been some club activity ideas floating around. I'm also going to try and put together a flyer that will have some advertisement. The winter is coming and typically people are a little less busy in the winter. I think if we advertise, have a gameplan, and get some fresh blood into the club, we can make this work.

I'll post my own thread shortly.
More later....