PDA

View Full Version : I got the best of this deal....

Agu
09/29/2004, 09:05 PM
Myakkareef offered some chaeto in exchange for a monti cap frag. Obviously he didn't read his email and didn't know the frags were free. Did I take him for a ride, a worthless SPS frag for chaeto packed with mini brittle stars, bristleworms, and pods.

Just a heads up, great trade on my side ;) ,

Agu

myakkareef
09/30/2004, 07:44 AM
No way Agu, I got the better end of that deal..Someday that frag might be the center attention of the tank..Even spent some time last night doing alittle re-arranging..Also prunned a very large Kenya Leather for some more room....Glad you found lots of life in that bag....I really never realized how many mini brittle stars where in the sump till I pulled those bags of chaeto...

myakkareef
09/30/2004, 07:57 AM
Hey Agu, Also I would really like to host a meeting in October either on the 16-17 or on the 24th..The 24th is the best but I could make either the 16 or 17 work as long as I know soon what date most would prefer. The weekends work the best due my being pretty far out of town in Myakka...I would like meet some more of the locals and let them check out my box of water....I will provide lunch and beverages....

sandman12
09/30/2004, 04:28 PM
if its on a weekend i can make it. Sorry i couldnt make it to the last one, couldnt find ur address! O well, tore up some bass. myakkareef, is the kenya tree similar to a colt? Are u selling the frag(s). I lost my huge colt and want to replce it.

myakkareef
10/01/2004, 07:25 AM
Sand-My Kenya is a leather, it does branch though. I do have a Large Colt that someday my need prunning. If we get a metting set up maybe I can get you a frag..The leather I took a pretty big branch off to relocate in tank....As far as the meeting We will see what Agu puts together...

Agu
10/01/2004, 08:30 AM
Scott,

Start a thread regarding plans for the October meeting and I'll send everyone on the email list a link asking for input.

Agu