PDA

View Full Version : Another order sometime soon

SHOmuchFUN
09/29/2004, 08:30 AM
Well, thought that I would post another FYI:

Marie (my girlfriend's mom) and I are thinking about doing another order. We both are actually thinking about ordering some FISH and I may get a coral if I find the extra cash lying around. I'm sick of buying fish locally out of inadquate systems that just end up dying within a few weeks regardless of the quality of your own system. But anyway...

I'm not sure where we're going to order, but I did have good luck with reefermadness the last time. I couldn't imagine their livestock to be compromised at all. We're talking about doing our order in a few weeks, so there is time. Maybe if we get something of some substance together, we could get a price break. It'd be nice if we could get a few colonies between the group and do some fragging. I think it could be a decent club event.

mogulski
09/29/2004, 11:28 AM
Erik,
i'm poor. no more buying for me after i bit the bullet and upgraded my lights. i may shred all my credit cards.
next, i'll be looking for sps and a clam or two for my 90.

SHOmuchFUN
09/29/2004, 11:59 AM
No worries... We're going to order together for certain, just wanted to include anyone else interested and extend the offer if we all wanted to chip in and make it a club frag party.

Waterbury Guy
09/29/2004, 01:27 PM
Pretty broke, but LMK when you are going to do it. Perhaps I'll grab a little something.

tsalter
09/29/2004, 01:55 PM
Erik, milton mini is buying fish from ORA maybe you could piggyback a fish order with them and get them before they put them in their tanks. The fish they got last week are real nice and healthy looking.

Waterbury Guy
09/29/2004, 02:01 PM
Can you post directions to the store?

tsalter
09/29/2004, 02:10 PM
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=49+middle+road+&city=milton+&state=vt&zipcode=&search=++Search++

tsalter
09/29/2004, 02:12 PM
If your coming up I live very close to the store, shoot me an PM if you want to check out my setup etc

T

Brad A.
09/29/2004, 07:38 PM
Eric, I may want to buy a frag from Reefermadness if you order.

SHOmuchFUN
09/30/2004, 07:50 AM
Okay, I'll keep you in mind.