PDA

View Full Version : Need a 175 MH ballast soon.

jims47
09/24/2004, 08:44 PM
My ballast went out this morning on my 30 gal. It was a core&coil magnetic diy deal. I need one real soon if anyone can help out. Magnetic or electronic, I do not need the socket or wires or reflector but if it is a package deal or else, I will consider it. Also, if you are going to the meeting Sat night, Kevin(Bigguns) was kind enough to say he would pick it up. The tank has softies and two SPS in it along with some shrooms, I don't want to lose any, so if you can help out it would be greatly appreciate. I live in SW Pa(Uniontown 15401), so hopefully,
someone local has one they aren't using. Thanks for any help.
Jim
jims47@atlanticbb.net

BIGGUN
09/24/2004, 11:36 PM
Hey guys,
Get with me at the meeting if you can help Jim out.
He's getting some frags from me, so when he gets them he can pick up the Ballast.

Kevin

jims47
10/01/2004, 07:21 PM
Got my lights going again. I met Kevin (BIGGUN) this past week and bought some frags from him. GREAT person, and was glad to have met him and see his really nice reef. Also gave me some great ideas, all which will cost more money,lol. Since I always have ton's of questions I'm thinking on coming to the Oct. meeting and possibly joining. I live in Uniontown, so it isn't that far away. Thanks for the frags Kevin(doing great) and hope to see you at the meeting.
Jim

BIGGUN
10/01/2004, 09:23 PM
Good to hear that Jim.

Thanks for the kind words.

Kevin