PDA

View Full Version : Decapsulated Artemia Cysts

Discus_breeder
09/18/2004, 10:38 AM
I just got in a fresh 10 Kilograms container this week of DECAPSULATED ARTEMIA CYSTS. These unhatched cysts are edible and easily digestible by your fish and may be as good for your other Marine life. These are unhatched Brine Shrimp but with all the nutrient value still intact. In fact, the energy content found in unhatched Artemia cysts is higher than that of a hatched, live baby Artemia. Decapsulated Artemia cysts are made from GSL cysts that have not broken diapause and will never hatch. Store the decapsulated cysts in the refrigerator. These are for sale at $3.25 per ounce and includes shipping by First Class mail if you live to far from me to pickup. (35th Ave & Deer Valley Rd.) Email me at discusgeo2@netscape.net if you wish to order any and in any amount. Payment can be made thru Paypal to discusgeo2@netscape.net

Thanks
George

CrystalAZ
09/20/2004, 05:31 PM
How long do these last in the fridge? Anyone have any experience feeding with these?

Crystal

Discus_breeder
09/20/2004, 06:59 PM
Crystal they should last an indefinant period Although my decapsulated brine shrimp eggs are non-hatching, the manufacture recommends that you store your decapsulated brine shrimp eggs in a cool dry area. They don't give an amount of time in days or months. To get my Angelfish fry to eat it I had to mix it with live Baby Brine Shrimp for 2 or 3 feedings before they accepted it by itself..
George