PDA

View Full Version : new guy

Charlie Davidson
09/14/2004, 06:00 PM
My name is easy to guess, live in Richmond (during the week), just because I work in Goochland and my wife has a home there. I have allways called Deltaville home and I have always kept some sort of residence there!!!
I have met 1-2 of the regulars on this forum, and will start to be "seen" here more often. I may come to a meet-- we tried once last year but winter weather kept it from happening!---- gald to find you guys!
In cause you have not read, I have a G/S clown, pulsing zenia and if any of you keep a "Bay tank"---- right now I have 2-3 spade fish -very good looking- eating flake food. Also , purple mushrooms and some green (goldwings) - all very, very cheap! (trades?)
I aso keep and frag 5-10 differnt kinds of SPS and hammers most are sold right now, but maybe next time! I do have a few branching hammers 2-3 head frags.
Enought for now, hope to see/ meet you "guys"!

Amber Nussbaum
09/14/2004, 09:10 PM
Wait, where's Deltaville? You might be looking for the Richmond frag trade group. But if not, welcome! Come to one of our meetings if you wanna make the drive.

Charlie Davidson
09/15/2004, 08:08 AM
Mouth of the Rappahannock river- north of you up 17. Yes, I was looking into both meetings.

Amber Nussbaum
09/15/2004, 08:40 AM
Awesome. Hope to see you there.

giantxtc
09/21/2004, 10:12 AM
Welcome!Spade fish?Do you know they can get a big as a Volkswagon in the wild?Have you been to Strictly Marine in Hopewell?I've traded alot of my pom pom Xenia to him for some nice clams and zoos.

Charlie Davidson
09/28/2004, 05:23 PM
Yes, they do get big! Dinner plate size, and very good eating!!!! ( I fish for them in the bay) : I have not been to strictly marine due to the fact I have several very good stores very close! Seems Like I great guy thought. If you like trading, several guys are planning a trade in richmond on the 7th. I know some one that has many sps frags (30?) right now that is selling them for $10 ea. Hey, Do you have any blue zoos? I just got into zoos and want some .

WILDTHING
09/30/2004, 10:26 AM
Charlie, house cleaning time!! Pm box is full.