PDA

View Full Version : Extra Live Rock

Melinda
10/29/2001, 12:51 PM
Hi everyone,

I have too much live rock in my tank. I think I had a little too much when I first set up my tank, then I inherited some more from Joey Millison with the rest of his livestock (thanks Joey!). As a result I have several chunks of Live Rock that I should really get rid of. The rock is almost all the way to the top of the tank! :eek2: I would love to give it to someone. Does anyone need some? I can bring it to the meeting this upcoming Sunday.

The live rock is not Fiji. It all has some amount of coraline on it. I have no evidence of Mantis Shrimp, flatworms or anything else unpleasant.

Thanks,
Melinda

scchase
10/29/2001, 02:23 PM
I could still use some more live rock to fill in a couple of spots on my reef. Ill be a the meeting Sunday see you there.
Scott

Melinda
10/29/2001, 08:38 PM
Great! See you Sunday!

Melinda

Castle Rock Reef
10/30/2001, 06:16 AM
Melinda,

If there is some that is left over when Scott is done, then I would like some too.

Thanks,
Jim

FishGeeek
10/30/2001, 10:31 AM
Do you have any in your sump?
I had a little to much rock in my main tank also. I put about 20lbs in my sump. Something to think about.

HTH
Brian

Melinda
10/30/2001, 01:53 PM
That is a good thought Brian. I do not have a sump at this time but I was thinking of adding one this winter once I learn more about them. I will keep that in mind.

I will bring a few pieces of rock to the meeting though.

Thanks,
Melinda