PDA

View Full Version : All NJ reef members

katspaw
10/28/2001, 10:47 AM
Hello everyone,
I need ya'lls help. :) The club has grown so much since I founded it earlier this year, that I am now starting to become confused with all the email address'. We have about 37 members from several different sites. :D We have our own NJreefersClub site, Topica, ReefCentral.com message board and ReefTalk.com message board. So at this point I am running all over the web to post meeting dates, and sending emails to people, and I know I don't have everyone's email address. What I would like to get this club a little more organized, But I will need your help. This will only benefit you. If you could please send me an email with your true name, the aka that you use online, the town you live in, and what site you go to the most. Then maybe I can stop all the running around and get things together. I am seriously thinking of changing our name to the tri-state reef club, because we have members from Conn, PA and NY included. :). I would like to take a minute and thank everyone for helping me out in this and for making the club such a success. :cool: If you haven't recieved this email, then I do not have your address, Please be kind enough to email me with this information to Ladykats@Hotmail.com . As I stated before this is for the good of the club. I would also ask if anyone out there would like to help in the organizing of the meetings and updating the club website, please let me know. I am no way a great webmaster.:rolleyeyes:

Tracey

Aquariust
10/28/2001, 09:57 PM
Hey Tracey I wasn't aware you started the club! Honestly, I really don't care what it's called as long as we talk about our fish tanks:) Tri-state reefers club sounds good too. I'll email ya my info.

As for organization, PARC had this thread posted, sounded like a good idea to me. I'd be happy to help in any way I can. I could design a simple web site for the club? Or Nagel and I could get it going?

http://www.masna.org/archives/start.htm

katspaw
10/28/2001, 11:06 PM
John,
Thanks for the link, I printed it up.:)

Tracey