PDA

View Full Version : Looking for homes

JEMichael IV
10/28/2001, 03:26 AM
I am looking for homes for the following fish, if anybody wants to adopt or trade for them.

1 Baby Snowflake Moray (9-11 inches)
1 Fuzzy Dwarf Lionfish (2-3 inches) (Talked to Karen but hasn't responsed back yet, Let me know :))
1 Mono (Please only large tanks 250+) <-- This fish must have a good home. He has been with us since he was 1 inch big :) Now he's 4-5 inches. :) My wife and I would like to see the tank he would be going into if it wouldn't be a problem. He is awesome and totally reef safe.
1 Black&White clownfish (2-3 inches) (Will take any anemone)
1 Brackish Water Eel (2feet long) that is now adjusted to Full Marine and doing great. I was eel sitting for a friend but he decided to not re-startup his tank.
1 Royal Gramma (2-3 inches) (Not doing good because Hawkfish picks on him. :( I have him isolated for now but would rather see him in another tank where he can roam about and be happy :D)

I can bring any of them to the next meeting. Have power converter in car so can keep airpumps running in water.

Jerry Gonzales
10/28/2001, 01:01 PM
Hi John,
I would love to take that Royal Gramma of your hands. As far as your Mono. I would call Great Barrier Reef. They have a big tank that has fish only in it. I am sure they would take it of your hands for ya.

SeaMatt Nematocyt
10/28/2001, 08:14 PM
Jerry correct me if I'm wrong but for some reason I think I have run into you at GBR.
One time I was in there looking at this huge elegance and heard from the gang there that you had a large tank. You bought the elegance as it was too large for my tank.

Could this be you?

Later,

Matt

stevenc64
10/28/2001, 10:57 PM
Hi John,
What kind of fish is a "mono"? I would be interested in the in the snowflake eel and lion. What are you feeding the eel and lion?
Steve

JEMichael IV
10/29/2001, 01:20 AM
I will see if I could find a link to a mono. If not I will take a digital picture of him.

Both eels and the lionfish are on frozen silversides, sand eels, krill and freeze dried krill.

John

Jerry Gonzales
10/29/2001, 07:57 AM
Hi there Matt,
I often go to GBR but that wasn't me. I have a 75g and a 65g. I will be getting a larger tank soon though.:D I happened to be at GBR yesterday. John I spoke with Chad, one of the owners. I told him that you needed a home for your mono. From what I remember, that mono is probably going to be to big for most of the members tanks. He would be happy to give him a home in thier huge tank. Also Reef Gallery has a huge tank.
Jerry:)

Gerry Ostdiek
10/31/2001, 05:45 PM
Does anybody have a smaller Tang or angelfish in good health they want to sell??
I have a 40 gal and need a good algae grazer.

scchase
11/04/2001, 02:42 PM
I would be happy to take the clown off your hands.
See you there
scott