PDA

View Full Version : dooleyb......

HiddenClown
09/10/2004, 02:46 PM
i went to Zooequatics today and got a lemonpeel angel and a coral and i saw that you were making them hold you the percs and the mandarians. I'm glad to see you getting some fish for your tank lol. But be careful about the percs because from what they had it only looked like one of them was real healthy and it looked like the next best one only had some ich so, watch out for the fish and do something for it when you get it.

-Brad

dooleyb
09/10/2004, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the heads-up Brad. I will look a little closer when I get there.

HiddenClown
09/10/2004, 03:11 PM
yea no problem. One looked really good put all the others had soemthing wrong with them. You might want to wait until next tuesday when they get more in. What did you think about that pair of tomato clowns they had? you could go with them, if you like them.

HiddenClown
09/12/2004, 11:05 AM
so did you get your clowns yesterday?

dooleyb
09/12/2004, 12:28 PM
No. I figure I'll wait for a more healthy selection. I wasn't pleased how two of them looked. Only one looked healthy.

HiddenClown
09/12/2004, 04:07 PM
yea that's how i felt. I'll be going back on Tuesday around 2:45 when they get more stuff in. If you want you can meet me there and we'll see what they have lol. I need to get some more hermits and snails.