PDA

View Full Version : Future Meetings...

Agu
09/08/2004, 12:28 PM
Sent out this email,

Time to get back to. normal and get meetings going again. The 21'st of September is a tuesday, anyone willing to volunteer to host or have alternate ideas? Oct 21'st is a thursday, same request. I'm also willing to host again. Have a m digitata and orange montipora cap that are getting too big for my nanos and need to be fragged (Divemaster Dave are you listening ;) ). For people who haven't fragged and mounted an sps this might be a worthwhile project.

If you don't get this and want to be on the email list lmk,

Agu

sandman12
09/08/2004, 03:25 PM
I could probably do november, its on a sunday. If u could move the october meeting to friday i could probably do that.

I think we need to have activities for each meeting. Like the SPS prop..

Agu
09/08/2004, 04:53 PM
MyakkaReef has also offered but he's in Myakka City and thinks a weekend would also work better for him and the members.

November meeting will be in conjunction with the Tampa Club at Brians in Nokomis. Mark the second Saturday in november for a barbecue and great get together of reefers. :D. Further details to follow....

Agu

sandman12
09/08/2004, 04:57 PM
Sounds good, i would rather go some where else since i see my tank every day :).

The november meeting sounds awsome, cant wait. Dont they have frag auctions too?

flatzboy
09/08/2004, 06:06 PM
Hey I live in venice to and would like to go to a meeting. I only have a few candycane frags but I'm gonna start addinga lot of sps this weekend.

Agu
09/08/2004, 07:44 PM
flatzboy, Send me an email and I'll add you to the email list.

Agu

flatzboy
09/08/2004, 09:03 PM
Whats your email?

Agu
09/09/2004, 12:09 PM
Oh sorry, due to the hazards of being staff on RC I've removed my email address, just send me a pm.

Agu

myakkareef
09/09/2004, 03:03 PM
Hey Agu, I got an Idea...Now with Ivan heading this way to be our 3rd Test of endurance...:eek: If I make it thru this one we could do a seminar on how to keep your tank alive while your electricity is off, and only have a generator for power....Joking obviously but I really could set up for this and it would show people some good ideas I believe...If people are willing to drive out (its about 20 miles east of I-75, out fruiville Rd. then South) I will host anytime...