PDA

View Full Version : cap frags at S.F.

manderx
08/31/2004, 01:01 PM
i normally wouldn't advertise this, but since it's for a good cause i think it's O.K. in this case.

i donated some red cap frags (from brick red to pink based on your light and how fast it's growing), some green w/purple edge cap, and some organ pipe to jeremy's to be put towards the hardware fund.

he desperately needs to upgrade the pumbing/skimming in his systems and all the money from these sales is going towards that. think of it as an investment- the better his systems, the better his survival rates, and the more he'll be able to afford getting better critters in. plus they are cool corals.

the red cap grows really fast and sloppy, *exactly* like the one in the third pic in this post:
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3391854#post3391854

the green w/purple rimmed grows a bit slower, and into very smooth and elegant upward whorls, unlike the other darker green w/purple rim that's floating around that grows rough, inconsistent whorls.

the organ pipe is organ pipe. if you want to see something grow really fast, get this. if look close at it, you'll see one half is shorter than the other. this was the result of that side being shaded for only 1 week.

and there are 2 more Zoo frags sitting there under the same deal. they are the same as the ones in my gallery. they might or might not be open, don't hold that against them. if they die in your tank i'll replace them for free.