PDA

View Full Version : frags???

redfernsoljah
08/27/2004, 06:36 PM
really just have gotten my tank stabilized in the past week. Have had a problem with one of MH falling into the tank distaters of learning, thought it was a gunshot, lol. In the process of building a new canopy that is a bit taller to accomidate the 2x175 MH and 2x110 Actinic VHO. You really can have a light setup for under a 100 dollars thanks ebay! Well now that I am getting everything going I am looking to add to the tank. I got a really good deal on a 90 at atlantis and it is looking a bit empty. I have about 40pds of live rock now and will be puting in another 50 here soon. I am a poor student and have spent far to much so far but am looking for some corals to get me going. Anyone out there that can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. I can buy some but not much. not sure how to go about this but...

Thanks......

mpdharley
08/28/2004, 09:04 PM
Folks bring some frags to most of our meetings. Typically the are pretty cheap or are traded. The next meeting is 9/18, watch the September meeting thread in this forum for more details.