PDA

View Full Version : Tbs

lanamarks
08/26/2004, 01:46 PM
I'm ordering about 40 lbs of TBS next week. If anyone has been wanting to order a little but worried about the cost of shipping now is the time! We can save on shipping for those of you wanting small quantities. Richard at TBS says they can bag different orders seperately. Let me know ASAP. I'm going for next Thursday to Tulsa International. I get off work at 3:00 and will try to get the closest flight to that time. Anyone interested?

aquajohn
08/31/2004, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the offer!!.....John

lanamarks
08/31/2004, 08:21 AM
ACtually have to wait till next Thursday (the 9th) so the offer still stands for a few days! I'll wait to order until Friday. Anyone who wants some let me know.

OrchidMan
08/31/2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by lanamarks
ACtually have to wait till next Thursday (the 9th) so the offer still stands for a few days! I'll wait to order until Friday. Anyone who wants some let me know.
Have you talked to them lately? I have not, but they have another Hurricane heading their way. :mad:
If it goes over Tampa Bay, they could loose weeks before they can dive again. You might want to get your order in early with a ship date. That way you will be in line for what they have now.
Just my 2 cents.
Gary