PDA

View Full Version : Anything Reef in San Jose, CA

Reef_l33t
10/22/2001, 03:37 PM
I am looking for someone that is willing to trade and sell frags of any coral. I am also looking for some macro algae, and some live sand to add diversity. If you have anything you want to get rid of I have plenty of time and care w/ a healthy set-up. I would love to pay you for anything, or just to meet other reefers in the area.

Kevhub
10/22/2001, 06:17 PM
I am in San Jose and new to reefing however I do have a lot of brown button polyps (bright orange under blue light) and a huge colt that I could frag.

What do you have to trade?

Kevin

Reef_l33t
10/22/2001, 09:55 PM
I have some xenia that might be able to be fragged, I really wouldn't know. Some cool shrooms, blue tonga's, some colt as well, and BRIGHT orange polyps as well as a patch of green polyps that is on a nice piece of rock.

tyoberg
10/23/2001, 12:31 PM
I'd be interested in swapping some sand--I'm down in Morgan Hill (work in palo alto).

I've also got (able to be fragged in the near future):
purple montipora d.
green button polyps
star polyps
mushrooms (all sorts)
a ton of baby snails

Ty

Reef_l33t
10/23/2001, 10:01 PM
Sounds great, if anyone is interested in speaking personally drop me and email and I will give you call. Always interested in trading corals.

Kevhub
10/23/2001, 11:22 PM
Ty,
You have mail on your mindspring.com e-mail address. I left the other one at work today.

Kevin