PDA

View Full Version : sps frags wanted

danieljames
08/19/2004, 07:33 AM
Looking for some sps to purchase this weekend. Anyone have any? Seen something nice around town? Also looking for a piece or two of some tonga branch. Y shaped. Anyone seen any of this around town? Need it about 1-1.5" diameter and about 5-9" long preferably. Thanks....

clr_27
08/19/2004, 09:16 AM
i may have a piece of tonga like you are looking for, it is more of a V than a Y though. also i think i saw some tonga branch at EB the other day. i would be willing to trade that piece of tonga for just about anything as i am just starting out. email me or post here if interested. chris.l.richardson@state.tn.us

Chris

danieljames
08/19/2004, 09:25 AM
how long is the piece 27? You have a pic by chance? Some dimensions would be great. I don't have much to trade right now. Some macro or cash really. Maybe something else if you have an idea of what you want. I have this and that laying around. Let me know.

clr_27
08/19/2004, 10:35 AM
i am reallynot sure how long it is, i am at work, so it would be tommorow, before i could let you know. it is a fairly large piece though, mabey7-12 in, i could be way off though, i just got the rock myself from a friend who broke down his tank. macro is about the only thing related to this hobby that i probably can't use right now. i am sure we can work something out though.

chris

danieljames
08/19/2004, 10:53 AM
sounds good. If its anywhere near the size i need, i'm sure it will be fine. I could frag a nice flourescent green nepthea piece if you wanted. Wouldn't be to large, but very fast growing. Just let me know......

greystreet41
08/19/2004, 12:42 PM
hey chris what do you do for the state? Just curious. I work with the state, too.

clr_27
08/19/2004, 12:55 PM
greystreet, i do work with the state, i am in the division of bussiness services for the secretary of state. where do you work? danieljames, i think any kind of frag is probably a good trade, i have green star polyps, red mushrooms, and xenia right now. let me know when you might want to see the rock, i live out in bellvue on hwy 70. thanks

chris

danieljames
08/21/2004, 03:54 AM
No one has anything they want to sell me? Bummer

coralreefing
08/23/2004, 10:05 AM
I have some blue tip acros. Check my gallery for pics of the parent colony.

fishdoc11
08/23/2004, 01:43 PM
I think you know what I have Daniel. At the moment I'm having an ich outbreak in my 90 though so I need to wait before anyone puts any of my frags in their tank:-(
Chris

coralreefing
08/24/2004, 09:36 AM
I have a few elkhorn montipora too. I forgot about those.