PDA

View Full Version : Date Announced!!!!!

firefish2020
08/18/2004, 07:02 PM
<b>DATE ANNOUNCED</b>

The 4rth meeting of the CVRC will be held on <b>Sunday, October 24th</b>. We will meet at Jo-Mar's as usual. There will be a frag swap and auction. Expect bigger door prizes and contests, and as it is close to Halloween expect some great tricks and treats at this one! We founded the CVRC to increase the active trade of captive raised healthy corals and free exchange of information between hobbyists. With that in mind I have decided to provide you all with a strong incentive to propagate and join the frag swap.

Increase your odds of winning door prizes by bringing frags for the swap/auction:

<b>Bring 1-3 = 1 extra chance to win
Bring 4 or more = 2 extra chances to win</b>

(To participate in the auction frags must be attached. Frags for the swap may be unattached)

On the agenda so far:
We will be talking about proper water flow in your reef tanks. Whether you have SPS, LPS, softies or a mix you need the right amount of water movement to keep your corals happy and healthy. We will be talking to other members and answering some important questions concerning this issue.

I will post more information, as it becomes available.

LowCel
08/18/2004, 08:13 PM
Woohoo, looks like I actually have that day off. It will be my first day off in over two months. Now all I have to do is convince my wife that I have to spend my day there and not with her. :)

odoprelude
08/19/2004, 06:04 PM
come on!!! we're talking reef club meeting here!!!!
reef club meeting.......time with wife.... :confused:
hey, you can see the wife before you go to bed at night!!!
REEF CLUB :thumbsup:
(really...I feel your pain...)

MattG
08/21/2004, 01:00 PM
bring your wife bruce then you can do both

im sure she would love to attend :D

hmott
08/21/2004, 09:21 PM
Boy that must suck :) My life is the driving force for most of our outings and purchases. Sometimes its me needing to tell her I don't feel like messing with the tanks ;) Boy I've got it bad huh?