PDA

View Full Version : 08/16/04 meeting

wds21921
08/16/2004, 08:07 PM
Had a great time meeting everyone tonight. I didn't get everyones name but I wanted to thank everyone for being a little more receptive to my plight with my "other" salt brand than I've recieved on the board from a few people.

Everyone was very cool and very nice. I even got another offer to help me restock my tank some when it becomes stable:) thank you very much.

I am looking forward to becoming more involved and getting to know everyone better and helping out if I can.

Special thanks to the people that are going to try to test further for me to see just what happened with my system.

If we have a September meeting I'll definitely be there, if not see you all in October.

If you would like to, you can feel free to contact me on Yahoo IM or through yahoo mail under the same name.

bloopbloop
08/17/2004, 09:20 AM
I had a great time too! Thanks for taking me!

Everyone was very nice and most helpful. I am looking forward to meeting new people next time, as well as seeing some familiar faces again!

Thank you for that plastic card thingy!

dvlhzdu
08/17/2004, 10:26 AM
It was great to meet you both and welcome to the club. We all look forward to seeing you both again.

kwjones
08/17/2004, 11:38 AM
I totally forgot about the meeting last night. My parents drove out here from Oregon and weren't supposed to get here until the 19th. They showed up 5 days early.

wds21921
08/18/2004, 02:18 AM
<b>dvlhzdu</b>
I'll become a staple of the meetings after meeting everyone that was there for the last one.
When your able to get those test results dvlhzdu, please post them in the Oceanic thread on the DRC forum. Mary as well please.

My restarted tank seems to be still acting like it did when it crashed from the Oceanic :(. I'm hoping this is temporary since I did a 100% water change, rinsed out the tank and FW bathed the rock(5-6x's), as well as disposing of the original sand bed and replacing it with about a 1/4" fresh sand bed this time.
I'll wait and see what happens.

dvlhzdu
08/18/2004, 04:51 PM
Best of luck. I hope to get around to the salt this weekend.

Tom

JJM
08/19/2004, 07:10 PM
VP missed meeting , lame,I will see u all on the 20th
JJM

JJM
08/19/2004, 07:12 PM