PDA

View Full Version : Check's in the mail.....

Modo
10/18/2001, 04:15 PM
Hi all,
Just licked the stamp and put my application in the mailbox! Hope to meet everyone soon. I'm sure many of you will be familiar faces from the LFS that we all haunt. It looks like I missed this months meeting by a day. :(

I read through the newsletter and the Carbonate article hit home for me. I just had a huge run around with the never ending balancing act of calcium and alkalinity. Things are definately better now and on the up and up. Wish I would have had that at my disposal about a month ago.

Well once all the hazing and paddling are over with ;) I have some purple shrooms, a large Lobophytum leather and a small bright orange M. Cap frag that got broken off my colony to trade. I'm in the process of trading out all the softies for SPS frags.

Sorry for the lengthy rambling post but I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

- Kurt

Brad Ward
10/20/2001, 10:01 AM
Great Modo!

Sorry you missed the meeting and hope to see you at the next one. I am sure you will find folks to trade with in the club. Glad you enjoyed the article and I hope it helped those whose grasp of chemistry equals my own.

We usually don't paddle or haze, but if that's what you are into, I'm sure we can round up a few sick puppies that will oblige.:D :) :)

Have fun..

Brad