PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Kevlouie

fishdoc11
08/15/2004, 10:14 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Kevlouie for hosting this months meeting. It was good to see everyone again and missed those that couldn't come. The tank looked great. It's allways cool to see how different people set up their stuff. This hobby has so much DIY it's interesting to see how different people handle/overcome the same(or similar) problems. Thanks for the chaeto!
Chris

boofer
08/15/2004, 11:20 PM
yeah man, appreciate the food and drinks and of course the chaeto. finally I can start getting rid of my caulepra..woohoo
nice lookin tank too...wish I had that much room under my cabinet:)

rcmike
08/16/2004, 06:14 AM
Thanks Kevin. We had a great time. Thanks for the cheato also.

reewik
08/16/2004, 06:15 AM
Thanks had a good time. Thanks for hosting the meeting. Looks like we will be at Coralreefings.

kevlouie
08/16/2004, 08:10 AM
Thanks everybody. Yeah I really enjoyed hosting and when I get it moved and set up a remote sump and grow-out tank for frags maybe we can have anohter meeting there...circa June of next year :lol: I figured I would monitor the basement to see how cold it gets down there. NO problemo on the chaeto guys...it will be a while before it grows back, but maybe one of the bunches you guys have will grow faster so more people can get some too. See yall at the next meeting (maybe sooner at the Aquarium lunch thing) :)