PDA

View Full Version : First Tuesday of each month?

Cakepro
10/18/2001, 01:00 AM
Since when are meetings held on the first Tuesday of every month? :confused:

~ Sherri ~

barbdale
10/18/2001, 01:33 AM
Sherri... at the September meeting at Neptune's Gardens, it was decided to change our meetings to a different day than the first Monday, since there were so many months that that usually interfered with a holiday (jan 1, July 4, Labor day) It was decided to change it to a Tuesday... It doesn't really matter to me which tuesday of the month it is... I really think that going to the 2nd Tuesday would most likely miss the holidays....

Barb

Cakepro
10/18/2001, 01:38 AM
Any word on when it might take effect? I can't get anyone to answer me about the November meeting, and haven't found anything on the website about any upcoming meetings.

~ Sherri ~ :jester:

barbdale
10/18/2001, 01:52 AM
Sherri... as far as I know, the meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 6, at 7:30 at Aquatic Designs. I don't know what the program will be, and this date is NOT verified by anyone but me!:)

I think that everyone is REALLY busy right now... I haven't had much luck getting a whole lot of correspondence either!

Barb

Fogcutter
10/18/2001, 01:05 PM
Hey gang,

I'm not home this week but I managed to find an internet connection here in New Orleans. I talked to Keith recently and the meeting as of right now is set for the 6th. I did NOT find out what the program was. I'll try to get more info when I get back in town. I've been very incommunicado last few weeks - work as usual. So sorry for not getting back to everyone for a while.

See ya,

Rob "Ecosystem House" Arbo

FMarini
10/19/2001, 08:47 AM
Guys:
So i got the same information as posted above. As of right now i have not heard much on the new website, so I will post the next meeting on the website.

Nov 6 2001 7:30pm
Aquatic Design

later allligator
frank