PDA

View Full Version : The Fish Breeding Forum Description

Guy
10/17/2001, 01:46 PM
The The Fish Breeding Forum description looks like this:

" The Fish Breeding Forum
A Forum where you can ask questions to Dr. Frank Marini a published expert on breeding the Bangaii Cardinalfish. "

As a result Frank often has to correct the spelling of members who post questions about Banggai. To avoid further confusion it might be better to fix the spelling on the forum description. :)

You guys are doing an incredible job whith this BB. Keep up the good work and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnL
10/17/2001, 03:21 PM
Oops. Spelling was never one of my strong points :D

Thanks for the heads up.

FMarini
10/17/2001, 07:54 PM
John and Guy:
Thanks for the heads up.
Yes i correct the spelling of this fish for many people. NOT to point out they can or can't spell...heck I type so fast i often make mucho mistakes.
I correct the spelling of the fish so the posters can do a correct web search, and find real hits.
Actually if you look at the posters who spell the banggai incorrectly, they can find some decen web hits cuz it appeears there are a few common misspellings.
Heck i even dropped a plesent email to oceanriders.com who will soon be offering tank-raised banggais. The spelled the fishes name so poorly that i didn't even know wht the fish was until i email them
Anyway...Guy...... thanks a bunch and thanks for helping others w/ banggai fry questions in my absence
frank