PDA

View Full Version : NEW Meeting News!!!

firefish2020
08/11/2004, 08:38 PM
<b>Dont forget the meeting this Sunday 15th 3:00</b>

If you have never made it to one of our meetings we will meet inside of Jo-Mar's. Bring frags if you got em for trade or auction. If not just show up for some refreshments, prizes, and the chance to learn from others. This time I will be talking about customizing your coral food, and Im sure we will hear many great ideas on how to feed our reefs. This will be the first part of the feeding discussion , next meeting we will talk about raising and feeding live food.

Also we are go with the raffle. We are not going to make this about making $$$, the funds raised will be used for club expenses only (food, prizes, etc). We have been informed that ESU makers of Coralife will be sponsorig the August 15th meeting! They are sending some great prizes that we will use as door prizes and they may send an "Aqualight" Im not sure which model but the cheapest one is the 9inch that we use on the pico reef at $39. Anyway instead of $1.00 we are going to let you buy chances to win the light (if it comes). You may buy as many chances as you like, each ticket will only cost 50 cents. This will be a test for us, and if it goes well expect some great prizes from our sponsors in the future.

Hope you all make it in,
Ron

LowCel
08/11/2004, 08:51 PM
Sounds great! Thanks for putting so much time and effort into all of this for us. I for one really appreciate it!

LowCel
08/12/2004, 12:33 PM
Just found out that I won't be able to attend this one. Found out that my wife and her family are planning on having a dinner for my b-day.

*doh* :rolleyes: