PDA

View Full Version : Hello

ScoobyDuu24
08/10/2004, 08:53 PM
Hello everybody, I am stationed Dover and I am new to this reef keeping hobby, I have read various post but I am still confused, I was wondering if I could meet someone and talk to them to try to further understand this hooby. I go to the Fish Bowl frequently but since they don't have a reef tank at all, I am skeptical to their advice. I would love to try and pick someones brain to get some info. Thanx

wds21921
08/11/2004, 01:56 AM
Scooby feel free to ask anything you'd like on here. Great group of minds that I've met so far and good information. Better than a LFS because no one on here that I know of, has any financial interest in any of the companies.
I rarely get down to Dover anymore and I'm not sure if there are any members down that way but who knows?
If you'd like you can always check out the www.delreef.org web page as to the next meeting. I believe the next one is on August 19th. All the information is on the website along with time, location and directions.

wds21921
08/11/2004, 01:58 AM
My bad Scooby. It's www.delreefclub.org
Sorry about that.

dvlhzdu
08/11/2004, 08:16 AM
Scooby,
Most of the club members are north of your location. I will be in Dover on the 18th for business and if you wanted to grab lunch we could talk over your plans. You can leave a post here if your interested and I will give you my cell.
tom