PDA

View Full Version : August meeting

Tanked
08/09/2004, 06:49 PM
The next meeting of LMAS will be held at 4:00 Sunday, August 15 at the home of Bob Stocker, 4006 Brentler Road. Take Hwy 22 to Barbour Lane. After Barbour Lane crosses over I-71, take a right into Barbour Manor subdivision. The fifth right is Brentler Road. Call Bob at 426-8911 if you need more direction.

Guests are very welcome.

ellisz
08/17/2004, 12:42 PM
What happens at meetings like this? I have had my reef tank up for a year and have been looking for local reefers.

Do you meet every month?

Thanks

Tanked
08/25/2004, 10:57 PM
We have monthly meetings at a member's home or a local pet store. At a home we can discuss the member's tanks, have a short business meeting and socialize. At a pet store we usually have a presentation on a fish/reef topic.

Our club takes periodic road trips to visit public aquariums, pet stores, aquatic operations and get the "behind the scenes" tour. In September we have a weekend trip to the Detroit area to visit Tropicorium and stop at Preuss Animal House and Gerber's on the way back home.

We also host several workshops each year and have national speakers.

Give me a call at (502) 426-8911, Bob Stocker, and I will be glad to give you more information about the club.