PDA

View Full Version : September meeting...

SHOmuchFUN
08/09/2004, 08:35 AM
Hey all...
After the numerous upgrades that I have put in place to my 55 with a lot of help from fellow club members, I think it's time I get a little criticism *constructive I hope* so, I think I would like to host the September reef meeting at my house in Montpelier. I'll be away on vacation most of this week, but will be back on Sunday the 15th.

The meeting doesn't HAVE to be in September, but can also be late August depending on everybody's schedule. I'd like to have a good group. I know a lot of people are moving into new houses, are working odd hours, and thus, don't have a lot of time... So post all of the times that *may* work for you and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks and hope to see you all in the next few weeks :thumbsup:
-Erik

fishfarmer
08/09/2004, 11:38 AM
Anytime during the week in the evenings works for me. Weekends will be tough in August, I know I have plans the 22nd and work the following weekend, the weekend after is Labor day week and I plan to disappear in the woods.

Al

tsalter
08/09/2004, 12:10 PM
Anytime is good for me. I'll be busy but will make it.

T

nolofinwe
08/09/2004, 03:21 PM
ditto

Brad A.
08/11/2004, 08:00 PM
Sounds good

SHOmuchFUN
08/16/2004, 03:06 PM
Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday some week? Maybe the last week in August or the first week in September?