PDA

View Full Version : C-sea reefers fantasy football?

dieselfish
08/06/2004, 02:57 AM
Is any one interested in playing fantasy footbal. The football and reefing season will be beginning. I am starting a league on yahoo. All you browns fans test your knowledge. I am looking for some competative people to play for a few bucks.

It will be competitive for 100$ a person. There will be 3 place winners and aproximately 600 to 800 for first place depending on how many players. You should have around a 30% chance to win your money back with third place. I am looking for at least 8 players but can have up to 12 players. I can take checks and send a receipt or we can meet up at a C-sea meeting.

It will be completely internet based ,along with the live draft on sunday September 5 at 1:30 pm on yahoo fantasy football and will be played by yahoo ff rules. It is playing head-to-head , so each week one persons ff team will play another, the top teams go to playoffs and last two go to the championship game.

If interested you can email me and I can send you an invitation link with information to join and the league rules. You can make your team but the fee must be payed by August 30, 2004Dieselfish@sbcglobal.net