PDA

View Full Version : FW tank freebe

imsqueak
08/04/2004, 07:52 PM
I know a guy (co-worker) in BNA area who wants to give away a 8" pleco. It's in a 10 or 20 and he feels bad that it's overgrown his tank and wants someone else to have him. Anyone interested, pls email me and I'll hook the two of you up. He's about 15 mins south of briley and I40.

danieljames
08/06/2004, 06:23 AM
wow..no takers on a big pleco??.....bump for you imsqueak

phishphan
08/06/2004, 02:17 PM
That's the problem with your common Pleco's; they get big fast and are pooping machines. They end up fouling your water quicker than they clean algae. :(

Although I have had some awsome dwarf candy plecos and they stay pretty small. I would love to have one of those blue eyed Ancistrus if anyone knows where to get one...

gflat65
08/06/2004, 03:43 PM
I know some people might want to give their baby to a person, as opposed to a store, but he may be able to talk to one of the LFS in town for a home. I'd personally rather find an enthusiast than someone who usually just wants to sell something. We've got some good LFS in the area, though. Just an idea.

pp-how long have you been a phan?

False_Ideals
08/08/2004, 01:28 AM
imsqueak - I'd be interested in it. I too am about 15 mins south of 40 and Briley. I tried sending you a PM but your mailbox is full.