PDA

View Full Version : Wall hammer and frags for trade...

not ecooper
08/03/2004, 10:59 PM
Well, one of my maintanence customers tore down their tank and I didn't get paid. Sooooo....confiscated several things, including a huge bright fluorescent green wall hammer. Went through a tank crash initiated by a bad heater, so in the receded sections I fragged it. Comes down to.....one med/large mother colony, still has some formation to it.....one med frag, and one small (pretty small) frag.

Will trade for SPS. Just a memory of a very rich lady ripping me off.

not ecooper
08/04/2004, 02:28 AM
I guess I made it sound like the hammer isn't doing well..on the contrary, its been about a week and a half since the "incident" and its been in my tank with the best of care and target feeding since then and has regained its color. I have a purple and green wall hammer, and both colonies are so big and I have only a 75 main tank...want to make room for other things and want to forget about this whole darned situation so I want it out.

Don't have the right cutting bit to frag it, so if you want the whole colony make an offer for a trade. I know she paid about $75 for it.

shaw
08/04/2004, 06:52 AM
ecooper

i would like to trade with you.
just send me an email and we can get something worked out

overflowin
08/04/2004, 09:33 AM
hey, a hammer frag! maybe when my tank is ready you would want to trade for that 29?

should be another 2 or 3 weeks till i'm ready for corals..

donnie

not ecooper
08/04/2004, 09:49 AM
Donnie, I love you much, but I want it out of my house. lol This is an emotions thing, really. Everytime I see that piece I think of them, and if I don't stop thinking of them I'm gonna be filing in small claims court.

Shaw, you have an email here in two mins.